This Is Why The Creator Business Is Still Very Lucrative – Why It’s Not Even Close To Saturated

why the creator business is not saturated

One of the most baseless claims people make when it comes to the creator business is that it’s becoming too saturated.

They say there are too many content creators now. It’s no longer lucrative. It was easier to make money as a creator 10 years ago, or 5 years ago, or 2 years ago, and so on.

I hear all of these claims, and I just laugh.

The creator business is still hands down one of the most lucrative businesses in the world, and it’s not even close to saturation. In fact, I’m not sure it will even be anywhere near saturation in my lifetime.

Why am I saying this?

Contrary to what some some of these fake gurus say to discourage you from getting started, the stats say otherwise.

These stats show you’re not too late for the creator business

Take this stat for instance. According to a report on Linktree, there are just over 200 million content creators in the world.

200 million sounds like a lot right? But when you compare it to the total population of the world, which is 8 billion, you see how insignificant it is.

In fact when you make the calculation, 200 million out of the 8 billion people on earth means that, the creator population is just 2.5 percent of the whole population.

Just 2.5 percent of people are creators. The other 97.5 percent of people are just users who consume content. They don’t create, or they only post content to share with their family and friends.

That’s why the creator business, usually referred to as the creator economy is one of the most lucrative businesses you can start today.

Here’s another stat for you.

According to Allied Market Research, the global global e-learning market size was valued at 197 billion in 2020, and it’s projected to reach a value of 840.11 billion by 2030.

That’s just super massive. From a market size value of 197 billion to 840 billion in 10 years.

That means if creators are making money right now, they’re just getting started. There’s more money to be made in this creator business than have ever been made before.

More and more people are embracing and turning to digital learning or e-learning in the form of courses, seminars, e-books, online coaching instead of the more traditional form of learning in classrooms and in person.

People prefer to buy courses and learn things at their own pace. People want quick information, and want to learn practical skills as quickly as possible, instead of spending years learning theory in classrooms.

That’s why the e-learning market size value is growing rapidly, and estimated to be 840.11 billion by 2030, when it was just 197 billion in 2020.

So, you’re not late in the game. If you thought creators before you made money, yes you’re right. But you have a greater chance to make much more, because you see where the market is going.

Out of all the world population, only 2.5 percent are creators. The other 97.5 are users or consumers of content. 97.5 percent is a huge market for you.

And the stats show that that these consumers are now more inclined to buy courses online, e-Books, pay for seminars online, pay for coaching online, and you have the opportunity to be the one providing these services and selling this knowledge that people are more inclined to buy now.

That’s why the creator business, the creator economy is very lucrative right now, and nobody knows just how far it will go.

So, if anybody tells you, the creator business or the creator economy is too saturated right now, that it’s so too difficult to make money as a creator right now, then you know exactly that they have no knowledge about what they’re talking about.

The truth is, there has never been a better time to put yourself out there and succeed as a creator.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *